Effective: May 25, 2018.
Updated: May 20, 2020.
Information we collect
Information provided by the user
Customer service through the web form or sending email, we collect the messages with the information provided by the user to track the problem and improve future assistance as well as the email address and the name that appear in the email.
Subscription to the newsletter, we collect the name and email address.
Information we collect automatically
When the user uses Wiseplay applications with Internet connection, we collect aggregated user data, which does not allow us to personally identify you. We also use other technologies and external analytical providers that help us collect this information.
When the user accesses our website we can collect and analyze the following information on your device: browser, ip address, mobile device id, browser language, operating system or usage and error records.
When the user uses the mobile applications we automatically receive certain information about the mobile device and the use of the application including the identifier of the mobile device such as the IDFA on the Apple devices, the operating system, the version, the IP, installed apps and other similar data, such as the time spent in the different sections of the application and the error log to solve them in future updates.
When installing the mobile applications, the user is requested to consent to granting access to the geolocation data of the mobile device. By accepting such permission, we collect information about your geo-location and use that information to personalize ads and other location-based features. The user can withdraw their consent at any time, deactivate the GPS or other localization mechanisms as long as the device allows it.
Use of the Information
Wiseplay uses the personal data it collects as described in the previous article for the purposes and with the legal basis described below:
- Share usage data. With the explicit consent of the user both on our website and in the Wiseplay applications. We use this data to analyze the use of our app and to better understand the user’s interaction in the different areas of the web and the apps, and certain user information such as the connection speed depending on the type of network and geographical location.
- Personalized Ads. If the user gives us their consent, we share certain information with the suppliers with whom we work to show personalized advertising that may be of interest to the user.
- Customer Service. According to the data provided by the user at the time of contact to answer their questions, provide assistance and manage Premium accounts. We will communicate with the user through the email used at the time of contact.
- Newsletter and updates notifications. Only with the prior consent of the user, we may occasionally send them information about products, services, special promotions, contests, events, customer satisfaction surveys and opportunities to interact with Wiseplay. The user can subscribe to receive these emails and social media campaigns on our newsletter registration page. The user has the option to withdraw their consent for these types of communications at any time.
The legal basis for such processing of personal data is, therefore, the user’s consent (Article 6  [a] of the GDPR). The user must take into account that they are not legally obliged to provide us with their personal data. However, without their personal data, we will not be able to send them our newsletters or show customized advertising content as described above.
Exchange and divulgation of the information
Wiseplay does not share, sell, pass or disclose in any other way the user’s personal data to third parties, unless required by law in accordance with the art. 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR, unless it is necessary for the purpose of the contract in accordance with the art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR, and unless the user has given us their express consent to do so according to the art. 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR.
The exchange of the user’s personal data with external service providers will be carried out in accordance with applicable data protection laws and will be limited to the extent necessary. These third parties are expressly prohibited from using the user’s personal data for any purpose other than those described here.
The companies with which we share the aforementioned data are:
Consent of ”Personalized Ads”
MoPub (Twitter Inc, 1355 Market St. 94103, San Francisco, CA, USA, firstname.lastname@example.org)
We show ads in our applications through MoPub. If you give consent to personalize the ads we will share the following information.
The MoPub Services are designed to avoid collecting information such as your name, address, or email address, but the personal data we collect does enable us to recognize your device over time and across apps. Depending on where you live and your privacy choices, the personal data we collect includes:
- Device identifiers such as your IP address, iOS Identifier for Advertising (IDFA), Android Advertising ID, or a MoPub-specific identifier.
- Your precise geo-location, when location services have been enabled for an app on your device that has integrated the MoPub Services. Note that when location services have not been enabled in any of your apps that have integrated the MoPub Services, we will still infer data about your location based on your IP address.
- Information that a Publisher Partner has collected about you and shared with MoPub, such as demographic information (e.g., your age or gender) or information about your interests, to help make the ads served to you more relevant.
- Information about your device, such as the type and model, manufacturer, operating system (e.g. iOS or Android), carrier name, mobile browser (e.g. Chrome, Safari), and screen size.
- Information about your app usage, including the apps on your device that use the MoPub Services and the version of such apps, the app on your device that is requesting an ad, the start/stop time of your app session, your current time zone, and your network connection type (e.g., WiFi, cellular).
- Information about ads served, viewed, or clicked on, such as the type of ad, where the ad was served, whether you clicked on it, and whether you visited the advertiser’s website or downloaded the advertiser’s app.
For more information please visit https://www.mopub.com/legal/privacy/
Consent of ”Share Usage Data”
Google Ireland Limited (Gordon House Barrow Street, Dublin, Dublin 4, Ireland)
We use Google services to obtain analytical data to better understand the general behavior of our users.
To capture analytical and statistical data about the use of the application, we use Firebase. To share personal data for analysis you have to give your explicit consent at the start of the applications or modify it whenever you want from the menu of the app itself.
For more information visit https://firebase.google.com/support/privacy/
Monedata (DATA PAYMENTS OÜ, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Lõõtsa tn 5-11, Tallinn, 11415, Estonia, email@example.com)
This app uses third-party addons that collect varied data, which may include device identifiers, location, mobile network coverage and performance, installed apps list and usage stats.
With the user’s consent, this data will be collected and shared with those third-parties for analysis and measurement purposes. The user can change his mind at any time by changing the consent.
Tutela Technologies Ltd. (320 – 838 Fort St, Victoria BC V8W 1H8, Canada, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tutela Technologies Ltd. is a world leader in improving wireless networks based on users’ perspective of performance. Tutela may collect data relating to the wireless network performance your device experiences, in a pseudonymized manner, that may include the following categories of personal information and/or personal data:
- Geolocation data. Precise location information (GPS and network-based) may be collected to aggregate and plot network performance on a map to convey coverage.
- Identifiers. Device identifiers including Mobile Advertising ID may be collected to help mobile enterprises identify network technologies (e.g. 5G), understand drivers of churn/acquisition, and design effective marketing campaigns.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information. The state of this application during a network test (e.g. “in use”) may be collected for data validation purposes. Tutela never sees or records any content viewed by users.
Using this app and permitting Tutela to collect pseudonymous data may help improve the performance of your wireless network and apps. Tutela combines data collected from millions of devices to create reports and solutions trusted by mobile enterprises around the world. This pseudonymous data may be shared with mobile network operators, network equipment manufacturers, and other third parties who use it to benchmark, compare, and understand the mobile industry, design effective marketing campaigns, and plan and optimize their networks.
Tutela never collects your sensitive personal information, name, phone number, or e-mail, and takes technical and administrative measures to ensure data is not attributed to particular consumers. For further information about Tutela’s data practices please see the Tutela Privacy Charter. You have the right to opt-out of data sharing with Tutela. To do so, please utilize the opt-out measures provided in your mobile application or this privacy statement, or visit Do Not Sell My Info.
Huq Industries Limited (2nd Floor 58-64 City Rdt, London, EC1Y 2AL, UK, email@example.com)
To help us improve our service we collect the following information on an anonymous basis: Operating System, Date & time, Latitude, Longitude, Accuracy (GPS), SSID (network), BSSID (network), Internal MAC address (network), Bundle ID, Device Model, Device Manufacturer, Carrier Code (Android only), Carrier Name, Sim Code, Country, and Locale.
In addition to helping us to measure the usage of our app this anonymous information is shared with third parties for their business purposes, including the creation of reports, market research and trend analysis. One of these third parties is Huq, data shared does not contain information from which users can be identified and we will not provide additional information to such third parties that enables such third parties to identify you.
You can find a full description of Huq and what it does with the information collected via our app here.
X-Mode Social, Inc. (45662 Terminal Drive, Dulles VA, 20164 firstname.lastname@example.org)
X-Mode Social, Inc. collects and passes to third parties a variety of information for use as described below:
What’s Collected: Precise location information (such as your device GPS coordinates), relative location information (from WiFi signals or Bluetooth Low Energy devices in your proximity, for example), device-based advertising identifiers, information about your mobile device such as type of device, operating system version and type, device settings, time zone, carrier and IP address.
When We Collect It: When the app is in use or running in the background.
How We Use and Share It: We and other third parties may use the information (a) to customize ads in this or other apps (for instance, if your device is often located at or near music venues, you might receive offers for music tickets); (b) to measure effectiveness of those ads; (c) for disease prevention and research, security, anti-crime and law enforcement; or (d) for market, civic or other research regarding aggregated traffic patterns (for instance, a company that analyzes shopping trends might want to learn whether more or fewer devices are seen near malls or in other shopping districts).
For more information visit http://xmode.io/privacy-policy.html
Predicio (99 rue de Sèvres, 75006, Paris, France, email@example.com)
Beintoo S.P.A. (Largo Richini 2, Milano, Italy, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Upon express authorization of the user, this app can collect and transmit to Beintoo Spa location data connected to the mobile device.
Beintoo is an Italian mobile data company, whose service connects to each device an identification code that allows you to locate the position of the device itself via Wi-Fi or GPS, even offline. If the User has expressly authorized such possibility, Beintoo can receive information on its actual geographical position and on the time the User stays in a particular place.
Once consent is given, it will always be possible to revoke it, by opting out as explained below. The collected data can be used for the profiling of users for advertising purposes, statistical analysis, and attribution. The personal data collected are: Usage data, unique identifiers of devices for advertising (Google Advertiser ID or IDFA identifier) and geographical location (only if the option is enabled on your device).
Other cases in which we can share data
We may be required to disclose user information to government officials and members of the security forces in response to a lawful request by a public authority or to comply with a legal obligation, including the requirements of law and order and law enforcement according to the art. 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR. We may also disclose user information in order to achieve our legitimate interests when applying or enforcing our terms and conditions or in response to claims, to protect our rights or the rights of third parties, to protect the safety of any person or prevent any illegal activity (including the purposes of protection against fraud and reduction of credit risk) in accordance with the art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR.
If the user has any questions about the judicial weighing in relation to art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR, they must contact us through the contact information listed below.
The user is offered a series of options regarding the information we collect and use as indicated in this policy. Some of the options are:
- Marketing communications. If the user has given his consent through the web form to receive news, social network campaigns and promotional emails, they may opt to stop receiving them by following the instructions included in each message received or by writing an email to email@example.com.
- Renunciation of personalized online advertising. Through our applications for Android or iOS we include a system of voluntary acceptance to provide us with data to personalize the advertising of our apps. Not activating this permission does not mean that advertising will not be shown, but that the ads shown will not be personalized for you based on the information you provide.
- Renunciation to share data for analytics. Through the acceptance system integrated in our applications you can share or not share the data of use of the application for analytical purposes that help us to have information to develop our app more efficiently.
Information about user rights
The user has the following rights:
- Right of access (Article 15 of the GDPR): the user has the right to request a confirmation of whether or not their personal data are being processed and, as appropriate, to request access to personal data and information, such as the purpose of processing or the corresponding personal data categories.
- Right of rectification (Article 16 of the GDPR): the user has the right to request the correction of incorrect personal data.
- Right of suppression (Article 17 of the GDPR): the user has the right to request the deletion of personal data without undue delay under certain circumstances. For example, if their personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or if they withdraw the consent on which the processing is based in accordance with art. 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR and if there is no other legal basis for its processing.
- Right to limitation of processing (Article 18 of the GDPR): the user has the right to ask us to limit the processing of their personal data in certain circumstances, for example, if they believe that the personal data we process about them is incorrect or illegal.
- Right to data portability (Article 20 of the GDPR): under certain circumstances, the user has the right to receive the personal data that they have given to us in a structured, commonly used and mechanical reading format, and to transmit them to another controller without obstacles or ask us to do it.
- Right of opposition (Article 21 of the GDPR):
The user has the right to object to the processing of their personal data in certain circumstances, in particular if we process their personal data based on the existence of a legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR) or if we use their personal data for marketing purposes.
The user can enforce these rights at any time by sending an email to correct or modify any information, or request what personal data (for example, name or email) we have stored, or enforce any of their rights as mentioned above by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to file claims to the Data Protection Authority
The user has the right to submit a claim to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of the European Union in which they habitually reside or work, or in the place of the alleged infringement, if they consider that the processing of his personal data infringes the current legislation on data protection. The user can contact us at email@example.com so that we can provide them with detailed information on the contact details of the respective competent supervisory authorities.
Links to external websites
In particular we offer links to our social network profiles of:
- Facebook (Facebook Ireland Limited 4 Grand Canal Square Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin, Ireland)
- Twitter (Twitter Inc 1355 Market St. 94103, San Francisco, CA, USA)
What we do to protect the user’s personal data.
The security of the personal data of the users is very important for us. We have implemented the newest administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect them against unauthorized access, destruction or alteration of information. However, despite all our efforts, no security measure is completely impenetrable.
Wiseplay’s contact information
3U Digital Business Ltd
71-75 Shelton Street